World’s Top 10 Programming Languages which is Very Popular

world top 10 programming language

Number of technology-based organizations increasing day by day. But it is not growing by the skilled technology engineers who have the proper knowledge of programming languages. To develop yourself as a proficient programmer, you need to know the proper programming language. Recently, the popular Internet hosting provider GitHub published a survey report on more than two billion users in 200 countries. Today, I will talk about the top ten languages ​​of 337 different programming languages ​​published in the report.

Javascript
Javascript is a widely used popular client-side scripting and object-oriented programming language. Which creates dynamic web pages. Javascript was first known as Livescript. Despite the browser being working slowly and looking for security problems, it is the most commonly used programming language. Although there is a similarity to the name and popularity, there is very similarity with the JavaScript work with Java. Which creates dynamic web pages. Javascript was first known as Livescript. In 1995, Brendan aika an engineer of Netscape developed JavaScript.

Python
Python is a high level programming language. Stringed programming and object Oriented programming can be done in Python. The popularity of Python programming languages is increasing day by day. Many readers use Python for easy comprehension and readable code. Python also has the reputation as the simplest programming language in the world.
Guidan von Roujam is the inventor of Python programming language. In December 1989, he started making Python on Christmas Eve. But Python became more popular in 2000, after the 2.0 version was launched. Currently Python has version 2.7 and 3.4.

Java
San MicroSystems invented Java language programming in 1991 for internal television system. After the company bought Oracle, they converted Jawa into a powerful programming language. Java is an object-oriented language. Currently all of the Android apps are built using Java Language. The main reason for this popularity of Java is its portability, security, and complete support for Object Oriented Programming and Web Programming.

Ruby
Programming language Ruby is very appreciated for easy reading and coding. This programming language is quite popular for building web based applications. There is a framework called Rails, which makes it easy to create web applications. The original slogan of the language is, ‘a good friend of a programmer’.

PHP
The foundation of the main website of large web-based organizations such as Yahoo or Facebook has been built on PHP. But many programmers again disliked this programming language. Despite this, its position in popularity is fifth in position.

C++
One of the main components of the C programming language is C Plus Plus. Beyrone Stovistrup, Denmark’s computer scientist, invented this language. It is a medium-class programming language that has the advantage of high-level and lower-level languages. It is used most often in one of the most popular programming languages ​​and software industries. For example, C ++ is being used for system software, application software, device drivers, embedded software, high quality servers and client applications, entertainment software such as video games.

CSS
Cascading Style Sheets or CSS is a popular programming language for designing or designing any website.  With the help of CSS, the structure, size, shape, color, etc. of various web pages is determined. Developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), a nonprofit organization on December 17, 1996. But usually it is not called programming language. CSS is a coherent language of HTML that is used with HTML to style a website and make more dynamic. Through CSS, it is very easy to modify and modify some part or entire part of a website.

C#
To overcome the limitations of previous programming languages and develop internal software, Microsoft Corporation invented these new programming languages. It is first marketed as the alpha version in 2000. Its chief architecture was Anders Hejlsberg, a famous programming expert. Although Sea Pearl is a language like Java, it is not quite the same. However, this language is widely circulated throughout the world to create business software.

Go
Google created this programming language for their search engine use as Google’s own programming language. The use of the programming language has been increasingly used to make Google’s application and build itself in the organization’s hope of getting jobs.

Swift
In 2014, Apple Inc. developed the swift programming language to easily develop Apple’s app. This programming language is more used in the company’s smartphone iPhone app. After compiling the programs in conventional programming languages, the output can be seen, but Apple’s swift programming language has a unique feature that developers can see the results of the live app when writing the code. That is, real time results are seen.

There is no alternative to learning programming language to increase your skills in the world of technology. Every day the demand for skilled programmers is increasing. To fulfill this huge demand and to express yourself as an efficient computer engineer, definitely need to increase your skills in programming language.

If you like this post please share this with your friends. No more today. Wait for the next post and till than stay safe.

60 thoughts on “World’s Top 10 Programming Languages which is Very Popular”

1. As for me, Python is the best one to use. It’s an interpreted and dynamically typed language, that makes it really flexible because there are more liberal rules for building features and writing codes. Moreover, Python is also a lot more forgiving of errors compared to other programming languages and it requires little time to complete a project in comparison to more complicated languages like C or C++. Still, despite Python’s easy to learn, its syntax is a problem for me. I couldn’t understand scikit-learn that involved statistics. This service of programming helps me with anything I need when handling the more complex level of Python coding at a great rate. Highly recommend!

2. I didn’t know that you guys were so good at providing programming assignment help. The Java assignment I sent is back and it’s simply excellent. However, the Java homework help tutor I was assigned, has saddened me by telling me that she is leaving your team. All in all, I am happy for completing my work on time and I will continue engaging you more in the future. If you guys handled other assignments other than programming I would hire you as well. However, if I get another programming one it will surely come your way.

3. I am a Matlab homework help expert and would like to know, how is sampling done when a sensing array is used for image acquisition? I have looked for answers to this question on the web but I can’t seem to find anything satisfactory? Any matlab assignment help suggestions on where I can get more information on this topic and image processing as a whole? It would really help improve my skills as a Matlab homework help tutor.

4. On your post, you claim to provide first-class java homework help. If the assignment you send to me is not as satisfactory as you claim am I allowed to claim my money back? I have had some very horrible experiences with online programming assignment help companies. I just want assurance that whatever you claim to offer is what you offer. With that, I would give you all my assignments for the next two years.

5. I tend to come across two major equations while studying probability theory. They are Chebyshev's inequality and the Markov inequality. From experience, they are not that easy to understand. Apparently, the two are related. I need someone experienced, i.e., a statistics homework help or a professor, to show me if the two are related. In addition I also need a SAS assignment help expert to work on my paper.

6. I hate doing control systems assignments because they take too much of my time. I always come to this site when I need Matlab assignment help and never had problems but I didn’t like my last experience at all probably because the person who handled my task didn’t seem to have enough experience with the topic.I had to hire a different expert for the job and this almost made me miss my assignment submission deadline. I am not saying that this is not a good site to hire a Matlab homework help expert. All I am saying is that the company should take another look at their data mining experts to avoid future inconveniences.

7. Hello, I need an economics assignment help with regression and unemployment. I am not able to describe everything here but I have submitted the entire task on your provided website for review. I just hope that I will get the right economics homework help from you. Should you have any questions on the work I have provided please feel free to contact me. In addition, let me know how much I need to pay for the work to be completed.

8. You are an experienced statistics homework help who has a bachelor's degree or a master's degree in statistics. I need your help in developing an appropriate study plan that can help me succeed in statistics. You have been there and clearly know what it takes to succeed in statistics. You can share some tips with me. Lastly let me know whether you offer SAS homework help. I am in dire need of a statistics assignment help expert with SAS knowledge.

9. Do you have a C++ homework help tutor from Canada? I have a small programming assignment that can best be sorted by a C++ expert. The only reason why I want a programming homework help experts from our country is that I want someone who clearly understands our system. If you do not have any tutor from Canada the only other country I would consider is the United States. I will be waiting for your communication on the same.

10. I want to be honest with you. I am not the type of person who easily gets annoyed at people. Three months ago I sent you an email seeking communications system assignment help. My task was completed on time but after a struggle with the first Matlab assignment help, I was assigned. He was not responsive at all. I only enjoyed working with you after I demanded for a new Matlab homework help solver. The new person I was given was amazing. Always available when needed and a good communicator. I don’t know whether you allow people to decide who should handle their assignments because if it was possible then that is what I would do for the rest of my assignments.

11. I have a very urgent assignment which is required in less than 6 hours. Part of the work is done and therefore I need an economics assignment help expert to complete part three of the question and check whether I have done the other parts correctly. My budget for it is very minimal and therefore I don’t expect you to charge me more than $50 for the small remaining part. The beauty is that if I am happy with your solutions I'll need your economics homework help services again.

12. Hey there, I need the help of a statistics homework help expert in carrying out MANOVA analysis. I am confident in using the one-way ANOVA or the two-way ANOVA, but there are times that things become very complicated. The case of MANOVA is one of them. Help me with the general understanding, and we will be good to go. Other than ANOVA in SPSS So I am here to talk about something that happened to me last week when I logged into the site to get Matlab assignment help. I always love the fact that the Matlab homework help experts here work round the clock but on this particular day, I placed an order for a signal processing task but no one responded to my request until three hours. This was worrying because I needed the assignment done quickly as it was due the following day. Even though you did meet my deadline, please improve on your communication.
    I would also like to know whether you offer STATA homework help. If yes let me know so that I can send you my requirements.

13. Hey there, I need the help of a statistics homework help expert in carrying out MANOVA analysis. I am confident in using the one-way ANOVA or the two-way ANOVA, but there are times that things become very complicated. The case of MANOVA is one of them. Help me with the general understanding, and we will be good to go. Other than ANOVA in SPSS So I am here to talk about something that happened to me last week when I logged into the site to get Matlab assignment help. I always love the fact that the Matlab homework help experts here work round the clock but on this particular day, I placed an order for a signal processing task but no one responded to my request until three hours. This was worrying because I needed the assignment done quickly as it was due the following day. Even though you did meet my deadline, please improve on your communication.

14. I need statistics homework help experts to help me with this. The Pareto distribution is closely related to the exponential distribution. Given X is a strict Pareto random variable, shows that Y = lin(X) is exponentially distributed with mean 1/𝝰. Please provide me a solution to it. If the assignment is done to my satisfaction I have other upcoming assignments. In one I will need a very experienced econometrics assignment help to exert while the other one is on excel which I assume would be simpler.

15. Hey, you are a statistics homework help . I have a task for you in my upcoming exam. Can you do my online exam? I will provide you with the notes and all materials that are needed in the exam. But I need one thing in return- A good grade. Whatever you do ensure that I score a good grade. It is on SAS and therefore if you can offer credible SAS homework help then I will know that I can rely on you in the future.

16. How long does it take to change a tutor? I went to your website and chose a C++ assignment help expert based on the rating. The tutor is clearly knowledgeable and good at offering programming homework help. However, I do not understand his English. His English is so mixed and therefore explaining something to me is hard. I, therefore, would like to get a tutor from the United States whom we can clearly understand each other and also one who we are in the same time zone because of communication.

17. I really love the work the Matlab homework help experts did on my communications system task. However, they need to work on their assignment delivery. The work was sent to me just an hour before the deadline and I had to turn it in without reviewing it. I always love to go through any Matlab assignment I buy from an online Matlab assignment help platform before handing it in for marking to make sure everything is done to perfection. Please improve on this area.

18. I was referred to MatlabAssignmentExperts by a friend because I needed help completing my communication systems assignment. When I submitted my requirements, I thought maybe the Matlab homework helptutor handling the paper would like to discuss the task a little bit more with me before they started working on it but that was not the case. There was no communication until when they were delivering the work. I am glad they sent me a quality solution but I still feel constant communication would go a long way in ensuring authentic Matlab assignment help.

19. Hi, I have just come across your programming assignment help portal. I have a Java assignment which is required in 48 hours. I am therefore looking for an effective and timely person to provide Java homework help for me. If you are in a position to complete the task in 48 hours please reply to my email. I have indicated all the instructions in the email I have sent. And as you reply to the email please send a sample done by you. Thank you.

20. I am utterly pleased with the services that they offered me on my SAS assignment. The SAS assignment help expert I worked with did everything to perfection. They are very professional in what they do. I do not have enough words to praise their services. Once they were done with my assignment, I offered them a new task. Contact them if you are looking for an statistics homework help expert to do your statistics homework at an affordable price.

21. I worked with you four years ago on different programming assignment help tasks. I still remember the C assignment help expert who did my paper in 6 hours. I graduated and I am working well. I am now tasked at work to develop a program for our accounting system which can track invoices. I am wondering whether you people do tasks outside classwork. If you do then I would be very happy to hire you on this one. Give me feedback as fast as you can.

22. Hey there, as an experienced statistics homework help expert do you handle all statistics topics such as R programming, SPSS, Excel, econometrics, and SAS assignment help? If yes please provide me with a hint on how to solve the following question?

Suppose that two batteries are randomly chosen without replacement from the following group of 12 batteries:
    3 new
    4 used (working)
    5 defective
    Let X denote the number of new batteries chosen.
    Let Y denote the number of used batteries chosen.

23. What a lucky week I had with you guys. I got a loyal customer discount by having my signal processing task completed at half price. I however believe I deserved it having taken your Matlab assignment help in my past 8 tasks. I don’t know how the discounting system from you works but at least I got it and I am grateful. Am sending a new assignment and therefore I want the best Matlab homework help solver to complete it. I would be very happy to get another discount.

24. In the post, you say that you have offered economics assignment help for 8 years. With that amount of experience, I believe that you have enough samples to prove your worth. I am not discrediting you but I would like to see some of your previous work. If the quality is good then I will get you as my economics homework help expert for a long time.

25. I can confirm that the professionalism of your Matlab homework help solver is genuine. I have had the easiest time dealing with you simply because you are available when I require you to do my signal processing assignment. Initially, when I took Matlab assignment help from you guys I was not sure whether it was going to be delivered on time. I am however so happy that you kept your time and delivered a quality paper to me. I will keep on working with you.

26. How I wished I had contacted you before. The statistics homework help services are world-class. They provide timely deliveries and assignments with no flaws. I am happy to inform you that I scored an A in that assignment, where the majority of students failed in it. I enjoyed their services and would recommend them to anyone out there looking for someone to provide STATA assignment help.

27. You are an experienced statistics homework help who has a bachelor's degree or a master's degree in statistics. I need your help in developing an appropriate study plan that can help me succeed in statistics. You have been there and clearly know what it takes to succeed in statistics. You can share some tips with me. Lastly let me know whether you offer SAS homework help. I am in dire need of a statistics assignment help expert with SAS knowledge.

28. People understand things differently. My brother told me that C++ was his simplest language when taking programming. When I started it proved to be my hardest language. Since I worked with your programming homework help team, I decided to hire your C++ homework help team to help me out. I want you to do all my assignments because I don’t seem to get anything in this class. I will also require some lessons from you.

29. The Matlab homework help expert who did my communication systems assignment provided a solution worse than what a high schooler would deliver. I was so frustrated because I had paid quite an amount of money for the task. Even after asking for revisions, the solution didn’t get any better. They had to assign the work to another Matlab assignment help expert and I was eventually provided with quality Matlab assignment help. Not the best experience but the second writer was really nice.

30. Until now, I still don’t know why my image processing homework took too long to be completed. The Matlab homework help solver who handled it promised to deliver it in three hours but he took more than fifteen hours. It’s okay I will still use your Matlab assignment help again but how do I know you won't take that long to get the job done especially for assignments that have a tight deadline?

31. Tired of getting poor grades in your microeconomics assignment? I am an economics graduate from the London School of Economics. I have been offering economics assignment help for the last 7 years. Over this period, I have worked with thousands of students ensuring that they get high-quality assignment solutions. I also handle final year economics projects. If you want to reduce that college pressure, contact me for quality economics homework help. I am available at https://www.economicshomeworkhelper.com/

32. So I am here to talk about something that happened to me last week when I logged into the site to get Matlab assignment help. I always love the fact that the Matlab homework help experts here work round the clock but on this particular day, I placed an order for a signal processing task but no one responded to my request until three hours. This was worrying because I needed the assignment done quickly as it was due the following day. Even though you did meet my deadline, please improve on your communication.

33. Working online for any job as an online tutor or like you who helps students with statistics assignment has its risks. Risks are inevitable, as one person once said. Are you open to sharing? I know there is that weird experience you have ever had with a student who contacts you to do their statistics assignment. Would you like to share? It can help us learn. I am an Econometrics assignment help expert and therefore I want to help students too. I am also open to partnering with you on statistics homework help .

34. Online classes are only good when you have the right economics assignment help expert with the right knowledge. With the 9 years of experience, I know that you have dealt with all types of students. I want to know whether you charge for a scheduled class that a student fails to attend. More to that I also want to know how much you charge for economics homework help.

35. Initially, when I hired you for Matlab assignment help I didn’t know that you offer online classes as well. I want to book a signal processing class for one hour every day because of my busy schedule. If it is possible I would like it to be an evening class. If your Matlab homework help solvers can offer recorded classes then I will also be comfortable with that. I know that the classes have fixed rates and therefore let me know how much it is going to cost me per day

36. You promise an A for a STATA related assignment? That is wonderful. I need to ascertain that you are not hyping your statistics homework help qualities before I can contact you for STATA homework help. Who are some of the people that you have worked with? Please send me a few samples.

37. I didn’t know that there are times that your programming assignment help service is fully booked. You need to add the number of tutors because it seems the demand has gone up. I asked for C homework help and all your were fully engaged. I think I should join your team immediately after I finish school. In the meantime, please contutors tact me as soon as you have an available tutor. I will send you an email with the details of the assignment I want to be handled.

38. Such a wonderful information blog post on this topic allassignmentservices.com provides assignment service at affordable cost in a wide range of subject areas for all grade levels, we are already trusted by thousands of students who struggle to write their academic papers and also by those students who simply want need assignment help to save their time and make life easy.